Friday 22 May 2015

Loc #79 Lacy sunshine

Hello

Well this little sweetie was just too good to miss with it being sci-fi month, he's from Lacy sunshine and he's called Sleepytime Danni. Part of the challenge was to only use black white and one other colour, so purple it is.




I used the gesso technique I highlighted during my last 'thats still no moon' scifi post. added a cute dragonish comment. coloured with my usual crayola pens and added glitter.

Don't forget there's still time to participate in our craft vouchers giveaway - we've extended the deadline an extra week and have finally had some entries.. there is a fb thread where you can post your entries or you can add a link to your work here

its still scifi May month and I can't wait to see what Rebecca has up her sleeve for us this weekend

Have a good one

Jas x

No comments:

Post a Comment